Monday, May 30, 2016

Oregon Vacation!!

   Aaaaaaaaa, there's nothing like a vacation to cure what ails yah. In my care a temporary escape from work. Mwaaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaa. They'll never see me again! Unfortunately kidding. I'm okay, I'm okay.

    Anyway, our family had a great time on vacation in Oregon just last week. It was awesome. Not counting the car trip to and from on account that I get dreadfully car sick. I did take pills this time and they did help.

Here are some highlights of the trip!


Amazing views!



A Rabbit!



Great accommodations! (First half we stayed in a yurt. Then we stayed in a really cool cabin.



A Sunbathing squirrel!


Delicious Cheese Factory Food!



Fun times on the beach!



A live clam!




Shadow picture with Mom!



Breathtaking sunsets!


    My favorite part of the trip was family time and long walks on the beach. 
    Hope you enjoyed my highlights for Oregon. Do you have a place you love to vacation? Let me know down in the comments. :D

Cheers!
Addyson











7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Just wondering, did you go with RebekahAshleigh? :)

    The sunset is sooo beautiful! I can almost imagine myself on the beach! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, RebekahAshleigh is my younger sister. :D
      I'm glad you liked the sunset! It was tough to pick which one to post.

      Delete
    2. Oh, hehe, did not know that! That's so cool though :D

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm not the only one to take "shadows in the sand" pictures!! High-five!
    Our family was down on the Oregon coast not that long ago too...to bad we weren't able to run into each other. That would have been fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High-five right back at ya!
      Ya, that would have been so cool if our paths crossed.

      Delete
  3. I've never actually been car sick but, ugh, it sounds like it would be horrible. =/
    Oh, that sunbathing squirrel is so cute!! :-)
    The Oregon coast is so beautiful. I can only imagine how much more it would be in person. :D

    So glad y'all had a great family vacation, Addyson! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, car sickness is the worst.
      Isn't he cute! I actually didn't believe my eyes when I saw him. I tried to get as close as possible without scaring him for a good picture.

      Delete