Thursday, December 22, 2016

Tis the season for another competition! That is exactly what I did. Blenderguru.com was hosting another Christmas competition that I thought I would take part in. Here is my piece.



Unfortunately, I didn't win. That's okay though. Each project just gives me more experience as I go along. Plus I learned new skills that made this project better than the last Christmas one I did.


On top of that I am working on my character sculpting and retopping. Quite a lot to learn there, but the community has been awesome in giving me feedback. He's not finished yet, but here is what he looks like.





Last but not least I am learning about how to make game assets. In other words I am concept drawing of a rock. Don't have a picture of that yet, but I will when it's done.


Merry Christmas! 

Cheers!
Addyson

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Addyson! :) Your Christmas picture for the contest is so nice and Christmasy! :D

    ReplyDelete