Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Flower Cottage

    Hello everyone. For the last few weeks I have been working on a project for a competition. I have also been waiting a little over a week for the results. It was a Blender competition that you had to create a picture with the theme 'dreamland'. I saw this as a good opportunity to work on my skills plus I thought it would be super fun, which it was.
    The results came in and . . . . . drumroll please. . . . . I didn't win. I didn't even make it to the finalist list, but that's okay! I walked away with new skills. The person who did win deserved it 100%! He did an incredible picture and I'm totally happy for him. If you want to see it visit http://www.blenderguru.com/competitions/dreamland/
    Don't worry! I'll be back! Just you wait!  Lord willing I'll show improvement each time I enter a competition.

 For you Blender artists out there. I would appreciate feedback on this project so that I can improve.


With all that said, I present to you 'Flower Cottage'.

Cheers!
Addyson








6 comments:

  1. Great job, Addyson! I really like the picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Beautiful picture... but I have to agree, whoever got first place deserved it... he is one good artist! You did a great job too, LOTS better than I would have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for The Get To Know Me Tag. If you'd like to participate here is the link: http://rebekahashleigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-get-to-know-me-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah. I would be glad to participate.

      Delete