Friday, April 15, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things Tag

Hey everyone!!!!!!! Rebekah from Rebekahashleigh has tagged me for the 'A Few of My Favorite Things Tag'. Sounds like fun. Here goes something!

The Rules:
-Write down ten of your favorite things
-Tag at least three others!

*Quick note before we begin. These items are not in any particular order.*


1. Family. I love my family to pieces!!!!!!!! I am thankful that God has placed me with them!!!

2. Fantasy!!!!!!! I'm talking about dragons, unicorns, pegasus, phoenix... the list goes on.
    
3. Art. I think you all know that already. :)

4. Toe socks! I've got the cutes pair of toe socks, check it out!



    












Cute or what!

5. Hot tea or Hot Chocolate.

6. My Giant 'Oh Snap' mug. 

    

   













 Best mug EVER!!!!

7. R2-D2. Best droid ever.

8. My best friend and email pen pal. 

9. My horse and fairy collection.


10. Stickers. Stickers are the bomb.The world is a little better place because of stickers.


There you have it! A few of my favorite things. A grand loud THANK YOU! to Rebekah for tagging me. 

Cheers!
Addyson

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, Addyson! I enjoyed reading your answers. :)
    Stickers are really great! :)

    ReplyDelete