Sunday, April 3, 2016

A New Toy!!!

    Hey everyone! It's been a while, but I finally have something to post about.

I have recently purchased a nice shiny new WHITE BOARD!!!!!! to go in my room. It's size is 2'x3'.






    So many possibilities with this super cool item. Brainstorming galore, white board sketches, storyboarding, memos! How exciting! Not to mention that I personally think it gives my room another shade of cool.




(Multi-color markers to make things more colorful are greatly appreciated.)


    Anyhoo, I drew a picture on it for you. Just a quick warm up sketch and what better test subject to use than my favorite animal the horse.




Cheers!
Addyson

4 comments:

  1. Neato! ;) Looks super cool!

    Whoa...that's a warm up sketch?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm super excited about it!

    Yah, I called it a warm up sketch because I didn't put a whole lot of detail in it and because it only took me a few minutes to do.

    Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you for the Liebester Award. if you're interested, check out my blog for details. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebekah! I'll get on it as soon as possible. :)

      Delete