Thursday, February 18, 2016

A few of my favorite drawings (part 1)

     Out of all the sketches I have done, these particular ones have remained my favorite.


    This one is the cover from 'Swiss Family Robinson' book. I liked this one because, at the time, it was the most complex project I ever did.





    This one is Alexander the Great. It is based off a white statue. (Hence the fact that he has strange eyes.)



    John Gunther. An author from my school literature book I believe. I thought his picture was cool  and I wanted to try out my new charcoal pencils. 




    I was and still am impressed with some of the famous artists out there. For fun I would try to imitate one of the really good artist. One being Leonardo da Vinci who painted ' Mona Lisa'. This was my take on the painting.






Part 2 should be coming soon. I hope you enjoyed these drawings!

Cheers!
Addyson










9 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really talented, Addyson!!! I love the one of Swiss Family Robinson. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faith!

      Have you seen the movie 'Swiss Family Robinson'?

      Delete
    2. I have! From Disney, I want to say it was made in the 60's. Is that the only one or is there a newer one?

      Delete
    3. The Disney one is the one we saw too. I'm not sure if there is a newer version.

      Delete
    4. Yesterday, at a store, I came across a newer version of the Swiss Family Robinson.
      I've never watched it though.

      Delete
  2. Good job, Addyson! My favorite picture is the one of the Swiss Family Robinson. :)

    ReplyDelete