Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Drawings (part 2)

    Here are the rest of the drawings from my favorite list.


Rembrandt Van Rijn. This man was a famous artist. Portraits of people had always been the toughest to draw. They still are. I enjoy taking up the challenge once in a while.







This young girl is from a book cover. I don't remember what the book was called.








This is the Red Baron aka Manfred von Richthofen. The only reason I drew him was because I saw 
his picture in a book I was reading (I'm not sure which one.) and I thought to myself that he would make a cool drawing.  






Finally we have the elephants. I love elephants! I just think they are so cool. Especially the BABIES! They are just so darn cute! This was a fun watercolor project to do. I even had my own props. Since real live elephants would be impossible the toy models would have to do.




Well that covers my favorite pictures. I hope you enjoyed them! It was fun for me to be able to share these with you!

Cheer!
Addyson

9 comments:

  1. I love the second drawing – amazing! And the elephants, cute! Thanks for sharing, Addyson!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! Thank you for commenting, Faith!

      Delete
  2. Ahh the elephants are so cute! I could almost hug it. Well the baby.
    LB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you liked the elephants LB! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Dropping into your blog for the first time. LOVE the Elephants. Hopefully talk to you soon! ~A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abigail! Thank you for commenting! I'm glad you like the elephants!

      Delete
  4. Oh, those elephants are SO adorable! Beautiful job, Addyson!!!

    I tagged you for the Spectacular Book Tag. You can check it out here: http://countingyourblessingsonebyone.blogspot.ca/2016/02/the-spectacular-book-tag.html

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. I'm glad you liked the picture.

      Thank you for nominating me for the book tag, but I think I will sit this one out. I try to read a little here and there when I'm not working, but when I do have time I'm usually doing things other than reading. It's been difficult for me to just take a moment to finish the book I'm on right now.
      Thanks again though. :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, that's fine! :) Thanks for letting me know :D

      Delete