Monday, February 8, 2016

Infinity and beyo. . . uh I mean Infinity Dreams Award Q&A





I would like to give a grand thank you to Faith for nominating me for this tag. Here it goes. 

Rules:

1. Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
2. Thank the blogger who tagged you 
3. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
4. Tag 11 bloggers


Without further ado, here are 11 facts about myself. 

  1. I really like stickers. Butterfly stickers, owl stickers, Bella Sara stickers, and so on... and on... and on. I know, I know, I'm such a child!
  2. I love a good Nancy Drew computer game, even though they scare the tar out of me most of the time.  
  3. I work part time at Albertsons in the bakery.
  4. I enjoy collecting Bayala Elf fairy figurines. They're pretty darn cool and a good deal of them comes with a horse. 
  5. I am a Christian. 
  6. I went to Argentina on a mission trip with a church group.
  7. I  love listening to music on my iPod.
  8. I have been known to have quite the stubborn personality.
  9. I was born in Haiti.
  10. I collect books with the hope of someday reading them.
  11. I am a big fan of R2-D2 and Olaf the snowman. BB8 is super cute, and awesome and all that, but R2 is still my #1 droid.


Dun, dun, dun, duuuuuun!!!!! The questions!

1. What is your favorite color?    
    Although I have several, purple would have to be my favorite color.


2. Do you like movie soundtracks?
    Sometimes, I don't really listen to a whole lot of music from movies.


3. Would you rather run a 5k or do extra chores for two weeks?
    I think I would have to go for the Chores. I've never been much of a runner.


4. What's your favorite kind of pizza? 
    That would be cheese pizza


5. Any books with 2016 releases that you're looking forward to?
    Not really. If I see a book that looks interesting and sounds interesting on the back, I'll grab it and save it for later.


6. Favorite school subject? Least favorite?
    My favorite subject in school was History. I loved learning about all the different events and people. I think my least favorite was spelling. Simply torturous. 


7. Favorite classic book?
Robin Hood. I don't know how many times I read that book. I loved that book.


8. Would you rather walk a ridge-beam or spend 6 hours in total darkness?
I would rather spend 6 hours in total darkness. 


9. Do you have a fear of heights?
    Yes I do. I find heights to be rather disturbing. 


10. What's your favorite animal? Least favorite?
    The horse would be my favorite animal and I think I have a long list of animals that I don't approve of, but since I can only put one It would have to be the gopher.


11. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
    My favorite book of the Bible would be Philippians. I like that book because Paul's letter to the church of Philippi is encouraging and a great guide for me. 


    Well, that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed this Q&A time because I sure did. Now you know a little bit more about me. I am not going to tag anyone, but I would like to encourage people to take part in this super fun, super cool activity. 
    Once again, thank you Faith for including me in this fun activity.

    Cheers!
Addyson



7 comments:

  1. Already done. ;) It was fun reading your answers and getting to know you a bit better. We have some things in common... Our love for our Savior, and our love of horses to name two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool that we have some things in common. Thanks for commenting, Rebekah.

      Delete
  2. I had fun reading your answers, Addyson! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed my answers. Thanks for commenting, Rebekah!

      Delete
  3. Stickers are THE BEST!!! Seriously, they are. ;) They make everything pretty. :)
    I love listening to music too. iPod, radio, church, I don't care. I just like it. :)
    I've never read Robin Hood..I may have to sometime. ;) Do you like the TV show too?

    Thank you so much for doing this tag, Addyson! I enjoyed reading this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% that you have to read 'Robin Hood'! After you read that one you should read 'Rowan Hood, Outlaw Girl of Sherwood Forest' by Nancy Springer. It is AWESOME!
      I'm pretty sure I have not seen the TV shows. The only thing I have seen that is Robin Hood themed is the movie with the fox in it.

      Delete
    2. I'll have to find those sometime!

      I haven't seen the TV show, but I've heard of it. Ah, yes. The animated version. ;) I haven't seen that one either.

      Delete